In one way or another millions of Fathers/Baby Daddies have left there precious little ones at home with Mom or in the care of strangers to Raise them. Children don't understand why the absentee, so that brings sorrowful unanswered questions to the minds of their child or children.
A few questions we so often Hear are....
1. Is Daddy coming home tonight or when is daddy coming home.
2. Why did Daddy leave us?
3. Was it my fault, did I do something wrong?
4. Is it true that he's with someone else as I over heard?
5. Is Dad still at Work?
6. Mom did you and Dad have another Fight?
7. Is Dad going to surprise me as Santa and bring my toys?
8. Was that Dad I heard in your Room Last Night?
9. Did Dad leave because he's Not my Real Father?
10. Are you and Dad going to get a Divorce?
Daily there are many Heart throbbing questions that Children have to ponder with when the absence of that "Male figure" is Not present or was Never around to Support that childs nourishment.
Money is important but Not the answer nor the Healing that child need to help in their daily growth process.
On them very Special Days, such as birthdays, report cards, father's day, graduations, and sporting activities, etc, no matter what children look for that Male Support Team!!!
In the absence of the Father the Single Parents have to make many wise decisions on many sorrowful asked Questions for the protection of that child and also themselves.
The protection of our children should hold a higher weight beyond any measure!!!